ED CLINICS TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please note that to receive treatments by any of the ED Clinics partner clinics, you must agree to all of these conditions. If you have any queries please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- “we”, “us”, “ED Clinics” refers to the www.edclinics.co.uk website and marketing platform run by Welle Clinics Ltd.
- “ED Clinics website” refers to www.edclinics.co.uk.
- “partner clinic” refers to any clinic listed on the ED Clinics website.
- “you”, “client”, “patient” “customer” refers to a customer of a partner clinic.
- By becoming or being a customer of ED Clinics, your agreement with these terms and conditions is implied.
- These terms and conditions may be updated at our discretion without prior notice.
- It is your responsibility to read and understand these terms and conditions.
MAKING BOOKINGS & APPOINTMENT CANCELLATIONS
- You may book appointments with us by telephone, contact form or email.
- We request that you give the partner clinic of which you are a patient 48 hours notice before canceling an appointment.
- We sometimes need to contact you to change the time and/or date of your booking. Whenever possible, we will give you as much notice as we can when doing this. In the instance of unforeseen staff illness, we may be forced to reschedule your appointment at short notice. No discounts will be offered in these circumstances.
- We recommend that you arrive before your appointment time, allowing sufficient travel time during the traffic rush hours.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, partner clinics reserve the right to reschedule your treatment for another time and you may be charged a late cancellation fee.
- Frequent missed appointments without adequate notice my result in charges, this will be at the discretion of the partner clinic.
- Practitioners at partner clinics are not obliged to treat you if they deem treatment is not appropriate for any reason.
- All payments must be made directly to the partner clinic. ED Clinics takes no payment directly.
- Method of payment and treatment cost is at the discretion of partner clinics.
- Partner clinics will not accept further bookings until any outstanding amounts have been paid in full.
- If you have cover with a private (cash-back) health scheme – e.g. SimplyHealth – you will need to pay for each treatment and claim back the cost yourself (a receipt will be provided for this purpose). To avoid disappointment, please check with your insurer before receiving treatment that the therapy is covered by your scheme.
- If you have a complaint about the service you have received at a partner clinic, you can email email@example.com. The partner clinic will be informed of the complaint.
- ED Clinics will not be able to respond to or comment on any complaint made about an ED Clinics partner or ED Clinics practitioner. ED Clinics is a marketing and information platform only. ED Clinics partners are carefully selected and comprehensive training is provided, however ED Clinics can not be held responsible for a partner clinic’s treatments, their patients or patient outcomes. Complaints however will be noted internally, should there be a need to review a partner.
- We will refuse treatment to patients who behave in an ill-mannered, aggressive or hostile way towards any member of staff.
- Patients may bring a partner, but children are strictly forbidden.
- Refunds must be discussed with the partner clinic of which you are a patient. Refunds are provided completely at the partner clinic’s discretion.
DATA HANDLING / PRIVACY
- Any information you give us during your consultation or treatment is protected under the Data Protection Act.
- Your records may be kept on paper or electronically.
- Your contact information will be held by ED Clinics and the partner clinic of which you are a patient. You may be contacted for reasons relating to booking treatment sessions, follow up questionnaires, or to book booster sessions.
- Any medical records or clinical information relating to your treatment will not be held by ED Clinics, and will stay within the partner clinics. Partner clinics are separate and independent entities to ED Clinics, and so ED Clinics cannot be held accountable for storage, analysis, or use of that information.
- Our full data protection policy can be found under Data Protection & Privacy.
- Partner clinics may use your telephone number or email address to contact you about your appointment. We will never use your telephone number or email address for 3rd party marketing purposes.